meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: This has got to be One of the best vids ever! lol
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, August 15, 2009

This has got to be One of the best vids ever! lol

^
^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
This has got to be One of the best vids ever! lol

No, don't ajust your computers! This is-a, actual video. lmao this is the amazing, Sensational Alex Harvey Band. Just a lil something different for you, who most likely never seen or heard before! a Brilliant lil band from Glasgow Scottland-



Next- Sensational Alex Harvey band
enjoy! ha!!

So I'll put this into the One of the best vids catorgory~ NEXT!

feel free to coment :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this video was kinda cool. I liked the theatrical aspects that the singer brought to the track.

My name is Radian from Aranes, and I'm just doing a little networking.

Do you enjoy critquing music? And are you a fan of techno rap i.e. stronger by Kanye West.

What country r u from? N du ike to make music of your own?

Hope to hear from you soon?

http://aranes.wordpress.com
www.myspace.com/araneslamusique

Unknown said...

Hiya Aranes

I love music and I am from the states. O dont care for Kanye even thu he has made some good cuts.. and Yes, I like to critique music too!

ta
hb~

Apple-Nellie said...

He he he! I could not sleep! OMG!

harley loves to criticize and so am I!
Well, only if the music and the artist SUX like you know who? Lol!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog