meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, September 26, 2009

^
^
Master of voices Beatles McCartney Lennon Elvis Bowie Jeff lynne

Hey people several months ago, let's say 6 or so I was listening to Beatle vids on Youtube. I ran across a few vids from someone named, Steve Riks. I first heard him do, a Paul McCartney song. Than a John Lennon song. I didn't realize he was one in the same person?! His voice is amazing. He covers so many artists. He covers all the Beatle's individually.

I than watched some parodies of Ringo, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Freddie Mercury, Barry Gibb, Neil Young, all done by Steve. The jeff Lynne spot, I will post during the holidays. It is hillarious. Dig, the British humor. I laughed my ass off. His mannerisms of Macca & others are spot on.

To top it off, Steve. is from Liverpool. Fast forward to September 09 last weekend while watching Steve's vids-I read: "Steve had been banned from Youtube" What a bunch of crap. Say what ~ Banned?! They're not serious are they? Get a grip Youtube!

Millions of people remake songs, cover songs, cover bands etc. WTF? this guy is a genius. A comedian, impressionist, vocalist-you name it. His vocal range is amazing. Youtube needs to allow Steve to come back. This is bogus, stating copy right violations? Better Ban half the videos & people on youtube than, Youtube.
I spent hours last week watching Steve's vids I would be flattered if I was the artist being parodied. I laughed, watched and listened to them over and over. This guy is the real deal :) I love him!

Check out some of his vocal talent in these vids below amazing. See for yourself.

Please stumble or Digg to get the word out about Steve. Tell your friends & their friends and so on & so on. Feel free to leave a comment or two. What's with this Youtube banning business?



Steve Riks Does John Lennon & Elvis




Steve Riks does Paul McCartney -- Doooooooooo!!!lmao




Steve Riks Does Elvis & David Bowie ~ Love them dance moves & The Abbey Road




Steve Riks does Macca- Honey Pie



Freakin brilliant all these vids!


hb

6 comments:

Apple-Nellie said...

A great immitator--that is how I call him!

Crossover Genius said...

Harleyblues~

Steve was selling DVDs of him doing the impressions and songs. He was making a profit, a right good one too.

He was advertising it on YouTube and he had no disclaimers.

He has a new account (of course he does!) as MrStevieRiks. Can be found at: www.youtube.com/MrStevieRiks

Also, Merseyboys has possession and (with permission from Steve) is posting some of his older videos.

And I do agree. Steve is amazing. Just amazing...

Unknown said...

Hey Genius~ :)

I know of steve's acct. was the advertisting of his dvd what caused the mess? He is brilliany I can laigh for grs.. His take on Jeff Lynne and Freddie Mercury are too funny! his vocals of Paul Bowie & Elcis dead on~ rather good with Ringo George also L(L(

Unknown said...

shhesh sorry for the typos I need to pay attention for typing in the dark LOL

Apple-Nellie said...

Is it your birthday today? Well, yeah---HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Pandam said...

I'm paul mccartney's lovers.his songs are sooo soulful.

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog