meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Macca opens up with Venus & Mars Rock show in Arizona
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Macca opens up with Venus & Mars Rock show in Arizona

^
^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~

Macca opens up with Venus & Mars/ Rock Show in Arizona

Well kids, Paul McCartney, has officially kicked off his "Up & coming Tour" in Arizona
From what we hear, Paul, and the band come on stage past their 7:30 start time.. It's aloud :) And what fans had wished, hoped and prayed for years has happened! Paul, surprises- everyone and breaks out with:

Venus and Mars/Rock Show--

YEP! I could only imagine the gasps by diehard fan & followers in the crowd.. going absolutely crazy. I do not wish to know the set list myself. Paul, hasn't played his Wings Anthiem, since his world tour..in what- since 76? Oh holy hell, I can't freakin believe it!! as I post this message.

This past week Paul posted a video message to fans- on youtube. You can hear the intro of Rock Show as Abe tap, tapped the cymbols- heheheh was it a tease of what was to come? but of course YES!

Damn, The Hollywood Bowl is surely to be a freakin, rawkin good time... One for the books. I'm feeling it.. This is gonna be huge- getting the chills now~ wow, just brilliant..I can't wait to jet off for Hollywood tomorrow...

Below Venus & Mars Rock show -Jet



Seattle King Dome- 1976


enjoy the video~ stay tuned!

hey, may I make a request! I'd Love to hear Uncle Albert/A. H. hehehe. I'm taillights!

:)

McCartney ~hb

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog