meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Happy Birthday Paul McCartney!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Paul McCartney!

5
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Happy Birthday Macca!
Add Glitter to your Photos


Happy Birthday Paul McCartney!

I know, I'm late in posting a birthday message; since I was messing around yesterday- posted one on the webby.
I did sing, Paul, Happy Birthday at work. Yep I did!

So, Let us play these lil ditty's in Paul's honor..lol Too Paul's, Health & Happiness, and may God always Bless him..
Love you Paul! Did you eat cake?



Picasso's last words-Wings

After a hearty celebration of Macca Birthday .. we give him permission for a little of this-see below,,lol wonder if Macca got wasted? lol



I lie around- Wings


Miles of Smiles dear Paul~

hugs & stuff
McCartney/hb
!!

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog