meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: So How was the Dublin gig?
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So How was the Dublin gig?

6
*
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
So How was the Dublin gig?

I wasn't there, and curious, how it all turned out. Of course it was brilliant! Can anyone provide me with pics or your own account? I know Bob G. and the team from MaccaBlog were there,were you? I know Luuk was there also; my buddy from Amsterdam. coolio~Man it must have been something. Gigs in Europe are always so rich and passionate~ Ahh if only if only..

more later.. Luuk Reinders fotos R

Macca in Dublin- RDS arena Luuk Reinders- foto's :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey thanx Claudia for the compliment! L(

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog