meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: test
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

test

Please,Stumble or Digg it! TY~

what happened here? Hey people something is wrong with my blog design and went wacky in the middle of the night- I'm trying to fix it, not sure I can fix it.. sorry.. Ok I'm stuck, sigh~ this does suck someone's been trying to help fix my template at Blogger help- however, Blogger, needs to fix the template designer..

OK, we're getting somewhere blog is like it was except, for now the text is all squished together...

Oh man YoBoy helped me fix it, the text and the design back-thank you!!~ sheesh now for design editor......another huge thanx to DarkUFO  on help with design template..Meanwhile, if you use any other browser apart from Google Chrome there is a problem accessing the design template for bloger.. thanx to Blogger help for help on these two issues.. :) whew a mere 6 measley hours to fix.. back to your regular scheduled blogging :)

2 comments:

DarkUFO said...

Glad to help

Reanaclaire said...

Hi, hope you can drop me an email because I would like to offer you paid reviews to be written in your blog..
thanks!!

reanact(at)gmail(dot)com

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog