meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: I haven't posted all week[
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Friday, December 12, 2008

I haven't posted all week[

*
*
If you like this post Stumble or Digg it!
I haven't posted all week

I'v'e been too busy, or just plain, lazy tired, would be the honest response..ever have life changing events? hate when that happenes.
Have you bought Electric Arguments yet? What are you waiting for, go out and buy the album...
Another lil fyi, I have added Maccablog to my links below in  my sidebar. Maccablog is a webby located in France, about Paul McCartney, for the most part ..The link I have provided is in English, unless you speak and read french.. gotta go! till later hb     

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog