meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Michael Jackson's Memorial Macca on The Beatles Catalog
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Michael Jackson's Memorial Macca on The Beatles Catalog

*
*
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
Michael Jackson's Memorial Macca on The Beatles Catalog

Hey people how are you this fine day? I have had computer problems unable to post, however I am back on now. I like to say that the meorial to Michael Jackson was touching and uplifting. I was able to view it via CNN.com. A huge thankyou to CNN for the rebroadcast.

I was touched by Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee's message. You go Shelia, that was a brilliant message! Jermaine Jackson's "Smile" tribute to his brother. I got goose bumps to such a loving tribute. Ushers "Gone to soon" than walking down to Michael's beautiful casket. That gave me chills and well up. I was very teary. Stevie Wonder's tribute was absolutely haunting- I never dreamed you'd leave in Summer" & "My Destiny"- posted below. Listen to the lyrics!~
*
Also, the lil statement made by Michael's lil girl pulled at my heart. 'he was the best father in the world' than clinging on to auntie Janet..didn't this get us all? I am really hoping if, there was any foul play as father, Joe Jackson claims, the investigators get em all. May Michael Jackson rest in Peace -now. I love seeing all the tributes!




Smile-Jermaine Jackson at Staples Center, Michael Jackson Memorial...

The Beatles Catalog Controversy
Last year I had written a post - it was rumoured Michael Jackson was ill and would he actually give back the Beatles catalog, back to- Paul?. I cannot find the orginal posty here on my blog. I will continue looking.

I than wrote a post dated Jan 4th 09:
"Oh, so now Michael Jackson wants to make it up to Macca?" .I read the snippet from The Daily Mail.co.uk than posted my own opinion. I dunno if the orginal came from the Mail? But I am gonna go out on a limb and say a huge yes. Since, this is where I first read it -on the net. As I posted via the link above? "Let's see how this all pans out" I stated at the end of my own post.

One could deduct this rumour created a fire storm with news agencies and blogs around the world running with this lil tidbit of rumoured speculation creating their own spin. Fans, have wondered? I have wondered? Since Michael Jackson's, untimely demise the rumours have swirled even further. Is it true or not?! We could all guess that Paul McCartney, reads some of the news or hears about it it some way. Finally Macca has set the record straight this past week. below



Some time ago, the media came up with the idea that Michael Jackson was going to leave his share in the Beatles songs to me in his will which was completely made up and something I didn’t believe for a second.
Now the report is that I am devastated to find that he didn’t leave the songs to me. This is completely untrue. I had not thought for one minute that the original report was true and therefore, the report that I’m devastated is also totally false, so don’t believe everything you read folks!

In fact, though Michael and I drifted apart over the years, we never really fell out, and I have fond memories of our time together.

At times like this, the press do tend to make things up, so occasionally, I feel the need to put the record straight.

Paul
hb: Paul, well, I am once again, happy to read, you. Thanx for setting the record straight. Now people can shut up and quit speculating. :) I dislike reading when people think, they know, what your feeling, how your feeling, how your thinking or have no kind of freaking empathy for anyone involved, whether it be rumour or truth. Too many judgements, one sided views and closed minds- without getting the facts straight.?! Miles of Smiles to you. That was very honorable of you Paul :)

Rawk em out In Halifax tonight Paull woohooo xx
hb~

One more Michael Jackson tribute
I just had to post this vid also of Stevie Wonders, haunting performance at Michales memorial- Chills to the bone...



Stevie Wonder- Staples Center, Michael Jackson Memorial- tribute-
I never dreamed you'd leave in summer & My Destiny- please enjoy the vids..

I loved Stevie's tribute so much!~ This was so powerful, full of emotion. The lLyrics, just beautiful!!! This has made me teary on my 4th listen. One of the best, performances, I have ever seen.~ Thank you Stevie~

hb~

No comments:

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog