meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: Manchester & Liverpool prt 2
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Manchester & Liverpool prt 2

- Tweet,Stumble or Digg it! TY~

 Manchester & Liverpool prt 2

OK, wow,.. I haven't been on my blog for months .. having been ill for months ( off & on ) that damn plane ride ha.. just not wanting to update my trip to Manchester & Liverpool..I see blogger has updated their site and I need to figure how to navigate around it. Paul's been touring Europe & South American.. So cool to read these stories! So busy Sir Macca is.. you go Paul!
 
updating shortly once I figure out the new site update.. thanx for all your support :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a superior summary that you have written :)

Unknown said...

grrreat speaking

Chris Norton said...

Hi there, I have a story that is about Paul that I thought you would like. Please can you provide me with your email and I will send it.

Thanks
Chris

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog