meta name="p:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/> Sir Paul McCartney & The Beatles guest band Purplemelon: ELO does-The Beatles!
:domain_verify" content="2a5558d39595a805d8e58431034ef756"/>

Saturday, May 02, 2009

ELO does-The Beatles!

^
Please vote for this blog! Stumble or Digg it! TY~
ELO does-The Beatles!

Hey people! So, I am messing around, youtube, trying to find an Electric Arguments, megamix from the Fireman's latest ( haven't found a thing )  and what do I find? ELO, doing The Beatles. This is the first time I have ever heard or seen this vid, have you? Love, to find hidden gems that I haven't seen before..I wonder what Jeff is up to these days?




ELO's cover of The Beatles -Day Tripper 1974

I liked it. It Rawked, What do you think of ELO's version?

hb~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a another good one Harley:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKWNvm9h69I

Unknown said...

this must be Mark? Eddie Vedder in Jersey :)

pretty good!`

- Rodrigo Villa said...

Wow, ELO making the beatles... pretty nice!

C

The Space Within Us McCartney dvd contest! click on this link to enter the TheSpace Within Us dvd contest I have two copies to give away! all requirements detailed so please enter~
Google

NeoWORX try it yourself!

go to Imagine peace.com and be heard

Search This Blog